Graphic Design

I am in college for special education. This is my blog for my opinions on such concepts.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Tea


This is definetly not my best work but when the topic for tea was picked I automatically thought of our green room at Central York High School. Recently we performed Les Miserables at Central and in the green room there was an ever ready pot of tea to help our voices. This show was such an important part of my life that I thought I should do something to atribute it. I picked the green colors to symbolize the green room and I put the clothing and make up on the counter to show the mess that we made of the room!! I hope you enjoy this and hopefully I'll put up something a little more sucessful next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home